• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Lucid

Lucid

Supreme Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1544 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:29 PM

''True, there is a bag in the corner of the room with some really chintzy curtains in, ready to be put up. Everytime I peek in, I start to weep.''hilarious Clinky...you made me laugh.we just moved into a ikili railed gaff...im gutted...always been a uclu' rail person myself..converted by my Hub..yes weird i know.i have a curtain illness in the fact we have moved so many times to so many places i never seem to have the right length/width /ammount for the place i am in....i give up now..whatever people do get to see of me is only partial anyway depending on the gap below?!and yes makes pulling the curtains a mission each night with the turk style back to front..i never liked curtains much but my mum insists on never pulling hers and its drove me insane with then nosey neighbours in the cul de sac. never quiet got over being caught at it while they were open by the postman... dancing to ABBA i mean of course.

#22 sunny

sunny

Cesme Expert

• Çeşme
  • 11866 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:10 PM

Ah swabs, I thought that there was some culture thing about black that I hadn't heard about. Posted Image

Oh Lu, you are hilarious. You never were caught dancing to ABBA??? Oh the shame of it! :D
ALWAYS FORGIVE YOUR ENEMIES; NOTHING ANNOYS THEM MORE! ~~~Oscar Wilde~~~

ALL OF US COULD TAKE A LESSON FROM THE WEATHER. IT PAYS NO ATTENTION TO CRITICISM.