Ferdi iska

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Yalnizim

Yalnizim

• PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:17 PM

Dear Someone KnowledgeableIs FERDI ISKAN same as YAPI KULLANMA IZIN BELGESI?I need one to up-date the Kat Irtifakli Tapu > Kat Mulkiyetli. The Estate Agent says that after getting the Irtifakli Tapu, I can apply for having it converted to Kat Mulkiyetli !! Is this true?Since the building has only a Genel Iskan Belgesi ... I am told that FERDI ISKAN is needed for up-dating Irtifakli to Mulkiyetli.Under New Property Law it is necessary to accomplish this step.
  • Yalnizim likes this

#2 Abi

Abi

Puppy Guardian

• Çeşme
  • 11389 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:49 PM

I can't answer your question as I'm not aware of any new laws. I know that after General Iskan ferdi iskan is the next step. I'm not sure what your problem is really, is it that you don't believe what the emlak is telling you?. If that is the case I really suggest that you consult with a lawyer as at the end of the day we can only provide you with information and that should always be double checked by someone who is a professional especially when it is dealing with purchases. The reason for saying that is because whilst we do our best to help we may not always be uptodate especially where Turkish law is concerned.. Whilst we do have lawyers on the forum from time to time they tend to be very busy so we don't get them on the forum very often.I'm sorry that I can't help you any further with this particular question. Maybe someone else can help.

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past. - Thomas Jefferson

#3 Yalnizim

Yalnizim

• PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:08 PM

I can't answer your question as I'm not aware of any new laws. I know that after General Iskan ferdi iskan is the next step. I'm not sure what your problem is really, is it that you don't believe what the emlak is telling you?. If that is the case I really suggest that you consult with a lawyer as at the end of the day we can only provide you with information and that should always be double checked by someone who is a professional especially when it is dealing with purchases. The reason for saying that is because whilst we do our best to help we may not always be uptodate especially where Turkish law is concerned.. Whilst we do have lawyers on the forum from time to time they tend to be very busy so we don't get them on the forum very often.I'm sorry that I can't help you any further with this particular question. Maybe someone else can help.

Thank you for the help SZ. What I really wanted to know was whether Ferdi Iskan is the same as Yapi Kullanma Izin Belgesi !! The reason being that these terms are not understood by us 'mortals' > it is not a matter of trust, sometimes Estate Agents are just as ignorant of legal changes as lay people.I was confused because the Estate Agent was referring to FERDI ISKAN while people on the Forum are refrring to Yapi Kullanma Izin document ... Thank you, you have now seolved my problem.I appreciate wonderful help you are providing for 'us' lot. I am sure we are all very greatful to have this Forum ... I can assure everyone that there are very few [if any] other Forums that one can access with great degree of confidence.THANK you SZ
  • Yalnizim likes this

#4 sunny

sunny

Cesme Expert

• Çeşme
  • 11867 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:37 PM

I've just asked Mr sunny about this and he says that Ferdi Iskan is the same as Yapi Kullanma Izin Belgesi.

Thank you for your appreciation. We do our best to help people where possible, we have some excellent members who are willing to spare the time to reply to questions and share their knowledge.
ALWAYS FORGIVE YOUR ENEMIES; NOTHING ANNOYS THEM MORE! ~~~Oscar Wilde~~~

ALL OF US COULD TAKE A LESSON FROM THE WEATHER. IT PAYS NO ATTENTION TO CRITICISM.

#5 Abi

Abi

Puppy Guardian

• Çeşme
  • 11389 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:21 PM

Hurrah for Mr Sunny with a definite answer which will make Yllnizin very happy, Sorry your answer was a long time coming but thanks to Mr Sunny you got the answer. :)

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past. - Thomas Jefferson

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ferdi iska