Cheap Flights From Pegasus

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 shark34

shark34

• PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:57 AM

one more question.....with Pegasus, can I take my laptop bag and hand bag with me or only one of these?....

#22 Abi

Abi

Puppy Guardian

• Çeşme
  • 11389 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:45 PM

The link below tells you what you can take.http://www.flypgs.com/en/information/general-rules.aspx

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past. - Thomas Jefferson

#23 shark34

shark34

• PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:17 PM

ufff, well, im hunting now flight to go in may to Izmir...well i just checked thomas cook and was shocked!!! last year in the price there was including 20kg bag...now the ticket is £134!!!! and you have to add additional bag....20kg £16!!!! ....or how does it work? so confused.....r u able to take 20kg that is including the price and check in additional bag fro £16?! ....heeeellp, pleeeassee!!

#24 Abi

Abi

Puppy Guardian

• Çeşme
  • 11389 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:37 AM

No hold baggage is included for flight only bookings. Each passenger is able to pre-book 20kgs of baggage via

at an extra cost

http://www.thomascoo...ook-com-booking

http://www.thomascoo...-excess-baggage

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past. - Thomas Jefferson

#25 swabs

swabs

Supreme Member

• Side
  • 569 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:24 AM

Id hurry up and book flights soon as when i booked my flight with thomas cook in january for my flight in june i paid £115, now the prices are up to £166 and i havent seen them go down over time either. Baggage seems to go up in price every year, its one of those annoying things im not happy about Posted Image xx
When you see the world as part of yourself you will take care of it.....

.....When you see yourself as part of the world you will be taken care of.

#26 shark34

shark34

• PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:05 PM

Hi Abi and Swabs..thanks for your comments...well i think Im still better off with Pegasus as they have 20kg included in the ticket and its only £71 now. if i take an extra 20kg still will be only £190.Since Raynair started this ticket not including bag, almost all the companies start doing the same....people will stop flying soon as it will become very expensive.....

#27 swabs

swabs

Supreme Member

• Side
  • 569 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:26 PM

Thats really good for £71 flight and luggage shark! I think that £119 is ALOT of money for an extra 20kgs tho!! I pay maximum £40 and thats after the rise in prices xx

#28 Yellowcatt

Yellowcatt

Supreme Member

• Mersin
  • 172 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:02 PM

When I have needed to take extra luggage I took British Airways flight to Istanbul (allowance 23Kg hold & 23 Kg cabin)and then made the rest of the journey by coach.It worked out a lot cheaper but the time spent travelling was rather long - the coach journey from Istanbul to Mersin is 14 hours.On the plus side the coach did drop us within a hundred yards of our apartment.
Life is too short to drink instant coffee.

#29 shark34

shark34

• PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:27 PM

heeeelllpp!!!! uufff... i have asked my friend to book my ticket online...she did it but she miss spelled my surname!!!!!! well, it is not too big different, but im worried that i will have problem at check in?!!! i have tried to call PEGAGUS but the number does not work!!!! she put MEDEVA instead of MERVE because her surname is NEDEVA. uufffany idea how can i get hold of them?! i send them an email to explain what happened as well. im flying on the 2nd May and do not want to have issue with it. will it be bib problem?

#30 Vic801

Vic801

Supreme Member

• Cappadocia
  • 1439 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:03 PM

You really need to correct this as it must be the same name and spelling as on your passport.

What number are you trying to call. There should be someone in the call centre. Try one of these numbers depending on where you are calling from:

http://www.flypgs.co...all-center.aspx

Top of Turkey: A practical guide to Cappadocia

What not to miss, where to stay, food and drink, market days, arts and crafts, Turkish recipes, maps and distances, guided tours, driving in Turkey, hiking trails, Turkey travel essentiels, our Cappadocia tips and much, much more...

http://www.topofturkey.com

#31 swabs

swabs

Supreme Member

• Side
  • 569 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:46 PM

O i hope you sort this out!!! Is there an online site to deal with your flight as i know on Thomas Cook you can edit your name etc online through there booking site.Btw i booked 30kgs extra luggage ontop of my 20kgs for £56 pounds the other week. I thought it was an error as before it was £40 per 10kgs etc but it seems not as they have shown both booking for the luggage :) made my weekend xxx

#32 shark34

shark34

• PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:55 AM

aaaah! i just got it changed! :))) woohooooooo:) turkey here i come :) xx

#33 Vic801

Vic801

Supreme Member

• Cappadocia
  • 1439 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:08 PM

Good news, Shark, that will be a relief for you!Swabs, does this mean you don't have to travel looking like Michelin man?

What not to miss, where to stay, food and drink, market days, arts and crafts, Turkish recipes, maps and distances, guided tours, driving in Turkey, hiking trails, Turkey travel essentiels, our Cappadocia tips and much, much more...

#34 sunny

sunny

Cesme Expert

• Çeşme
  • 11868 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:19 PM

I've just returned to Izmir from Stansted with Pegasus. They are very strict with the hold luggage and if your hand luggage is over the 8kg allowed they will check it in as hold luggage and charge you but your laptop is not included in the 8kg. It's daft but if your baggage is over the 8kg they will let you take stuff out and put it in your pockets!!!!Glad you managed to get the name changed.Good luck.
ALWAYS FORGIVE YOUR ENEMIES; NOTHING ANNOYS THEM MORE! ~~~Oscar Wilde~~~

ALL OF US COULD TAKE A LESSON FROM THE WEATHER. IT PAYS NO ATTENTION TO CRITICISM.

#35 shark34

shark34

• PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:02 PM

ufff...dont even say this Sunny!!! i have managed to pack all my stuff into 5bags. 2 i will leave behind for my friends to bring me in sept (winter cloths) one i will give my husband now when we meet up for Easter in my country and the other two i will bring. ....im just so exited now! cant wait!!! please dont get me wrong, but England never felt like home to me..and i was thinking to move by end of the year.

#36 swabs

swabs

Supreme Member

• Side
  • 569 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:38 PM

Awww congrats that its all sorted Shark!! Bet your well exicted. Hope you can sort all your luggage out!!! haha im looking forward to this at the end of next month when i will start packing!And Vic....Oooo yes off course i will look like that!!! At the end of the day i have loooooads of stuff to take over and need every lb i can get hahahaha xxx

#37 Vic801

Vic801

Supreme Member

• Cappadocia
  • 1439 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:44 PM

Swabs, you really must post us some photos of your "airport outfit"!!

#38 sunny

sunny

Cesme Expert

• Çeşme
  • 11868 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:58 PM

"............England never felt like home to me ..........."

I don't think I could live there now after living in Turkey for so long. Although I enjoy visiting, I'm always glad to come 'home'.
ALWAYS FORGIVE YOUR ENEMIES; NOTHING ANNOYS THEM MORE! ~~~Oscar Wilde~~~

ALL OF US COULD TAKE A LESSON FROM THE WEATHER. IT PAYS NO ATTENTION TO CRITICISM.

#39 swabs

swabs

Supreme Member

• Side
  • 569 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:09 AM

Hahaha i will try to get my step mum to take some pictures!! Last time i done it i had such bad bruising all around my shoulders from the weight of hand luggage!!!

"............England never felt like home to me ..........."

I don't think I could live there now after living in Turkey for so long. Although I enjoy visiting, I'm always glad to come 'home'.

I agree i never felt comfy in England and being away i hardly missed anything....Im really struggling being in England at the moment and everyone is getting fed up with my status updates lol xx

#40 shark34

shark34

• PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:06 PM

well, thanks to God our culture is very similar with Turkish and we have history together as well :)....so maybe that's why im not afraid to go there and live there :) is funny, but lots of english people are moving out to another countries nowadays...wonder why? :)anyways.....im so exited!!!!