clothespeg

Cheap Flights From Pegasus

42 posts in this topic

Pegasus kampanya -- cheap flights to overseas destinations 49.99 euro (around £42?) but you have to book by 27 January & take the flight February till October -- one-way only, departing from Turkey (not the other way unfortunately). Of course there's a list of dates & cities not included.

There are also cheap domestic flights and to/from N. Cyprus.

http://duyuru.flypgs.com/imajlar/images_2012_01_16/en.html?utm_source=WEBSITE&utm_medium=NEWSLETTER-TR&utm_campaign=2012+Ocak+17+|+Tum+Hatlar+|+500.000+Kampanyali+Koltuk&utm_term=&utm_content=

Wow Thanks for this post, i will have a look a bit later and see if it will come in handy for me Posted Image xx

I just looked at the price for going to Stansted from Izmir in September. 353tl and 173tl return. Is it a con to get you to look at their website?

What!! that soo expensive!! This time of year i find that Thomas Cook is one of the best then in winter i like to you Turkish Airlines xx

Shocking yes ! I just looked too -- In September the highest fare Izmir-Stansted is 723TL for 2 Sept, then starts dropping daily, down to 295 on 25 Sept, then rises again to 318 by 30/9. I'm also thinking it may be a scam....(surely not?) Posted Image It must be working Sunny, cos their website has been running very slowly (due to heavy traffic?). Posted Image

Don't despair just yet folks as Pegasus haven't announced the direct flights from Stansted to Bodrum for this year yet, so keep checking, as the deals WILL come !! Thomas Cook are doing some cheap flights to the UK in May if anyone is interested. Friends of ours are flying to Stansted from Bodrum for £49 each !!Les

That's a very good price Barbles. It's worth checking regularly so as not to miss the promotions when they appear.

Does anyone know of cheap flights in May to Izmir? The best airports would be East Midlands or Birmingham, as they are nearer to me, but don't mind if I have to travel a little further, to either Manchester or one of the London airports. I know Pegasus airlines are doing some flights, but are any other airlines?

Libby, the cheapest I can see at the moment is from Stansted using Pegasus(go on their website) flying out on 5th May and returning 19th May is £130.99pp(non-stop both ways). If only going one way it is £49.99pp, again non-stop. Thomas Cook from Manchester are £212pp return, 12th - 26th May.Les

Okay, thankyou so much! I think we're just going to book flights separately as I am coming back on a different date to my family, so I'll take another look on Pegasus!

Thats sooo good!! when i was looking it was soo expensive, altho im flying in june. I think i paid 110 pounds for one way to antalya from bristol in june, now its gone up to 150 pounds! I hope you find some good flights, i know how stressful it is!! Im so glad all my family and friends have booked theirs now for the wedding xxx

Hello....please can someone help me?! im flying to Izmir in May and need to take 2 more luggage with me. I just checked Pegasus, they have 20kg including in price but if i wanna ad another 20kg it cost me £120!!!!! is this for real? OMG! and then i will have to ad another max 15kg on the airport. ufff. dont know what to do?! £120 for 20kg is too much! any advise? This is direct flight from Stansted to Izmir. Thanks.xx

I'm afraid most of us have struggled to keep within the weight allowance over the years. The only thing I can suggest is to be really firm with yourself about what you need to bring and leave the rest for another time. For example, as you are coming over in May, hopefully by then, it will be warmer so you won't need thick jumpers also leave behind what you can buy over here. Also remember that there is a small branch of Boots the chemist in duty free where you can buy toiletries after you have checked in your baggage.I flew back to Turkey with Pegsus in December and they were very strict with the weight allowance I was only one kg over but they wouldn't accept it so I took something out of my case and put it in my pocket!!!!!I've just remembered that there is a jacket for sale(Rufus Roo) with lots of pockets designed to carry as much as possible to help overcome the baggage allowance limitations. You'll look like the Michelin man but if you can bring more over................!

I flew with British airways last month £160 return from heathrow to istanbul - my bag was 5k over the 23k allowance and they charged me a flat fee of £40.

thanks Sunny. well is hard for me to leave behind as my home country is not UK and i will not return here once im gone.... i will leave already one suitcase with my friend (winter cloth) she will bring in sept when she will come to visit me. In december when my hubby flew back he did not pay and his bag was over 3,5kg. i sold most of the cloth on ebay that i dont want to take but still have left for 3 bags :(...i guess, i will just to have to pay if i want to take the rest. but £120 for an extra 20kg is a bit way too much! but online i can ad only 1 extra bag and i need to ad 2...do u know how much it would be if i pay on the airport?

On the Pegusas website it says 9GBP per kilo for excess baggage at the airport.

Thanks Abi. My hubby just called and told me he went to a travel agency and they looked up on their system. he said that on they system they charge 3TL/kg.....so im confused!!!!

On line it is cheaper.

Well I can only tell you what it says on the Pegusas web page.9GBP per kilo for checked in excess baggage at the airportor6GBP per kilo if excess baggage if done through a travel agent/on line or through their call centre.

It's possible that the prices vary in the different countries.

one more question.....with Pegasus, can I take my laptop bag and hand bag with me or only one of these?....

ufff, well, im hunting now flight to go in may to Izmir...well i just checked thomas cook and was shocked!!! last year in the price there was including 20kg bag...now the ticket is £134!!!! and you have to add additional bag....20kg £16!!!! ....or how does it work? so confused.....r u able to take 20kg that is including the price and check in additional bag fro £16?! ....heeeellp, pleeeassee!!

Id hurry up and book flights soon as when i booked my flight with thomas cook in january for my flight in june i paid £115, now the prices are up to £166 and i havent seen them go down over time either. Baggage seems to go up in price every year, its one of those annoying things im not happy about Posted Image xx