- - - - -

Free Tv With Ttnet

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_istanbul_*

Guest_istanbul_*

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:03 PM

TTNet subscribers can access Tivbu basic package through their computer for a nominal free (1 TL or so). It was included on my bill when I first subscribed, and I inquired as to what the extra charge was and they told me I could watch TV for free through my computer with my TTNet username and password. With the TTNet username and password you have to set one up a separate one for Tivibu, then you're set to go. You can set up your Tivibu username here - https://teksifre.ttn...56-698db9dae5bfIt may be a good idea to check your TTNet bill to make sure you're not paying for something that you're not getting the benefit of.

#2 sunny

sunny

Cesme Expert

• Çeşme
  • 11862 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:58 PM

Can you tell us more about Tivbu please Istanbul?I watch UK TV via my computer.

ALWAYS FORGIVE YOUR ENEMIES; NOTHING ANNOYS THEM MORE! ~~~Oscar Wilde~~~

ALL OF US COULD TAKE A LESSON FROM THE WEATHER. IT PAYS NO ATTENTION TO CRITICISM.

#3 samanthaozkara

samanthaozkara

Supreme Member

• Çeşme
  • 1744 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:24 PM

Is Tivbu the same as digiturk and things? I have seen many tv adverts for it but never looked into it. Would be interesting to know more.Thank you Istanbul x

Are You Looking To Buy or Rent In Çeşme Or Even Sell Your Home? Are You Also Looking To Insure Your Home Or Vehicle In Turkey? Well Stork Homes Estate Now Has An Insurance Department ... Contact Myself For More Information Or Visit Our Website
www.satilikcesme.com

#4 Guest_istanbul_*

Guest_istanbul_*

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:53 AM

Sorry for the delay in replying, just got back to Turkey a few hours ago. I was away over the holiday.If you use TTNet for the internet, take care to be sure you're not already paying for the Tivibu web package. If so you can get a password from the website and just download the program to watch direct from your PC. It's just 1 Lira and gives you access to around 30 channels, including Sky News, CNN, etc. There are other packages but they are more expensive.They have a lot of other services but I don't know too much about it. The marketing for the box seems to be that you can pause TV and rewind it ,etc.