- - - - -

Free Tv With Ttnet

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_istanbul_*

Guest_istanbul_*

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:03 PM

TTNet subscribers can access Tivbu basic package through their computer for a nominal free (1 TL or so). It was included on my bill when I first subscribed, and I inquired as to what the extra charge was and they told me I could watch TV for free through my computer with my TTNet username and password. With the TTNet username and password you have to set one up a separate one for Tivibu, then you're set to go. You can set up your Tivibu username here - https://teksifre.ttn...56-698db9dae5bfIt may be a good idea to check your TTNet bill to make sure you're not paying for something that you're not getting the benefit of.

#2 sunny

sunny

Cesme Expert

• Çeşme
  • 11868 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:58 PM

Can you tell us more about Tivbu please Istanbul?I watch UK TV via my computer.
ALWAYS FORGIVE YOUR ENEMIES; NOTHING ANNOYS THEM MORE! ~~~Oscar Wilde~~~

ALL OF US COULD TAKE A LESSON FROM THE WEATHER. IT PAYS NO ATTENTION TO CRITICISM.

#3 samanthaozkara

samanthaozkara

Supreme Member

• Çeşme
  • 1744 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:24 PM

Is Tivbu the same as digiturk and things? I have seen many tv adverts for it but never looked into it. Would be interesting to know more.Thank you Istanbul x

#4 Guest_istanbul_*

Guest_istanbul_*

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:53 AM

Sorry for the delay in replying, just got back to Turkey a few hours ago. I was away over the holiday.If you use TTNet for the internet, take care to be sure you're not already paying for the Tivibu web package. If so you can get a password from the website and just download the program to watch direct from your PC. It's just 1 Lira and gives you access to around 30 channels, including Sky News, CNN, etc. There are other packages but they are more expensive.They have a lot of other services but I don't know too much about it. The marketing for the box seems to be that you can pause TV and rewind it ,etc.