Turquoise/warning To All Owners

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 taylor60

taylor60

• PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:53 PM

I was visiting my property in Coral from June 20th to 12th July.During that time I was approached by Amanda Loulis and Brenden(surname?)who were also approaching other owners with a scheme to fragment the property-that is to divide into five shares-sell off four whilst giving all five owners access for 10 weeks,and sharing the bills including refurbishment.I was interested in possibly following this next spring but not before seeing the legal documents that were promised.In the meantime they suggested that they would look after the apartment during the winter months-this also was appealing as I had observed up to fifteen VT staff occupying a similar sized two bedroom apartment(with bunk beds set up in the lounge)Consequently I took the management away from VT(they have failed to rent our apartment at all over the three and a quarter years we have owned it!)I left instructions that the apartment was not to be used until I had cleared matters with my fellow owner.It came as a shock to get a water and electric bill for August/September of