• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Abi

Abi

Puppy Guardian

• Çeşme
  • 11389 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:45 PM

Turkish instant messaging client hits massive number of users in 24 hours The program offers free language translation while chatting which makes it possible for users who cannot speak more than one language, to chat with people speaking other languages. MSP Messenger, a free instant messaging client created by Turkish engineers, has attracted more than 250,000 users from 124 countries only 24 hours after it was released. With its online translation feature, MSP Messenger has drawn great interest from internet users across the world. The program offers free language translation while chatting which makes it possible for users, who cannot speak more than one language, to chat with people speaking other languages........ More

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past. - Thomas Jefferson

#2 sunny

sunny

Cesme Expert

• Çeşme
  • 11852 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:01 PM

Interesting. I hope that it translates better than Google translate or there might be international diplomatic clashes! :D

ALWAYS FORGIVE YOUR ENEMIES; NOTHING ANNOYS THEM MORE! ~~~Oscar Wilde~~~

ALL OF US COULD TAKE A LESSON FROM THE WEATHER. IT PAYS NO ATTENTION TO CRITICISM.

#3 Abi

Abi

Puppy Guardian

• Çeşme
  • 11389 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:37 PM

I think the site is on melt down as I tried to get on after I posted that article but will try another day and test it.

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past. - Thomas Jefferson