Tony07

Internet Cost

16 posts in this topic

Hiya, what is the best internet package, I would like at least a 2-4 gb speed and unlimited download.:D

The cheapest unlimited is 54tl a month from TTNetNETLİMİTSİZ8 Mbps'ye kadar / limitsizAyda 54,90 TLAyda 600 dk. TTNET WiFi kullanımıTTNET Oyun Standart

The cheapest unlimited is 54tl a month from TTNetNETLİMİTSİZ8 Mbps'ye kadar / limitsizAyda 54,90 TLAyda 600 dk. TTNET WiFi kullanımıTTNET Oyun Standart

Not necessarily, it will depend also on how new the equipment is and how many people are using it. Here in Cesme a lot of people move here during the summer and internet slows down quite a lot! :(They are trying to update the equipment but..............!

Not necessarily, it will depend also on how new the equipment is and how many people are using it. Here in Cesme a lot of people move here during the summer and internet slows down quite a lot! :(They are trying to update the equipment but..............!

Yep, I know it's Turkey lol :animatedwink[1]:

That is the internet package I have. I havent had any problems with it here in

That is the internet package I have. I havent had any problems with it here in Özdere xxx

What speed do you get? we will be moving to Guzelcamli :yummy[1]:

I don't know where Guzelcami is but here in Cesme I'm getting .87 Mbps download and .38 upload on Firefox and on IE .51 Mbps download and .14 upload!!!

I don't know where Guzelcami is but here in Cesme I'm getting .87 Mbps download and .38 upload on Firefox and on IE .51 Mbps download and .14 upload!!!

Guzelcamli is about 18k from Kusadassi, that's not a very fast connection :eek[1]: is that the fastest you can get.

No. it's not very fast and at times very frustrating. Apparently Turk Telecom are in the process of putting in fiberoptic connections then, hopefully, things will improve here. Perhaps cleo, who lives in Kus, will be able to help you with speeds in that area?

No. it's not very fast and at times very frustrating. Apparently Turk Telecom are in the process of putting in fiberoptic connections then, hopefully, things will improve here. Perhaps cleo, who lives in Kus, will be able to help you with speeds in that area?

Thanks for your reply,it has a lot to do with how far you are from the exchange, lets hope you are right with the fibre optics. :D

Tony 07, I am afraid I have no idea about the speed so will ask the husband later on and will inform you. My internet is very fast though. I just about know how to turn the computer on haha xxx

Tony 07, I am afraid I have no idea about the speed so will ask the husband later on and will inform you. My internet is very fast though. I just about know how to turn the computer on haha xxx

Thanks for that, it will just give me an ideas of what to get. :coolthumb[1]:

Me again, so there are just 2 providers, which one is the most popular ? does it cost anything to be connected ? I have most probably ask these questions a thousand times but I appreciate the feedback.

Me again, so there are just 2 providers, which one is the most popular ? does it cost anything to be connected ? I have most probably ask these questions a thousand times but I appreciate the feedback.

I am really concerned about internet cause I am retired and spend many hours online .

What is the highest speed in Antalya , Alanya or Fathiye can I get and what is the monthly cost ?

Here in Las Vegas we have 1GB I used to have 200GBPS but moved up to 1GB where the price is about $110.00 a month ,

Will apriiciate any help or info it is kind of important to me cause I use an IMac 5K Retina display and need a wi fi too but real high speed the monthly pay isn't a big issue at least for internet .

Regards

Semir

Go to www.ttnet.com.tr. They are the manor internet provider in Turkey and are associated with Turk Telekom. Since they own the lines, the speeds they advertise would probably be the maximum available.