Internet Cost

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Tony07

Tony07

• PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 01:03 PM

Hiya, what is the best internet package, I would like at least a 2-4 gb speed and unlimited download.:D
May the Force be with you

#2 sunny

sunny

Cesme Expert

• Çeşme
  • 11866 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 01:20 PM

The cheapest unlimited is 54tl a month from TTNetNETLİMİTSİZ8 Mbps'ye kadar / limitsizAyda 54,90 TLAyda 600 dk. TTNET WiFi kullanımıTTNET Oyun Standart
ALWAYS FORGIVE YOUR ENEMIES; NOTHING ANNOYS THEM MORE! ~~~Oscar Wilde~~~

ALL OF US COULD TAKE A LESSON FROM THE WEATHER. IT PAYS NO ATTENTION TO CRITICISM.

#3 Tony07

Tony07

• PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 01:24 PM

The cheapest unlimited is 54tl a month from TTNetNETLİMİTSİZ8 Mbps'ye kadar / limitsizAyda 54,90 TLAyda 600 dk. TTNET WiFi kullanımıTTNET Oyun Standart

#4 sunny

sunny

Cesme Expert

• Çeşme
  • 11866 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 01:27 PM

Not necessarily, it will depend also on how new the equipment is and how many people are using it. Here in Cesme a lot of people move here during the summer and internet slows down quite a lot! :(They are trying to update the equipment but..............!

ALL OF US COULD TAKE A LESSON FROM THE WEATHER. IT PAYS NO ATTENTION TO CRITICISM.

#5 Tony07

Tony07

• PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 01:30 PM

Not necessarily, it will depend also on how new the equipment is and how many people are using it. Here in Cesme a lot of people move here during the summer and internet slows down quite a lot! :(They are trying to update the equipment but..............!

Yep, I know it's Turkey lol :animatedwink[1]:

#6 samanthaozkara

samanthaozkara

Supreme Member

• Çeşme
  • 1744 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 06:55 PM

That is the internet package I have. I havent had any problems with it here in

Are You Looking To Buy or Rent In Çeşme Or Even Sell Your Home? Are You Also Looking To Insure Your Home Or Vehicle In Turkey? Well Stork Homes Estate Now Has An Insurance Department ... Contact Myself For More Information Or Visit Our Website
www.satilikcesme.com

#7 Tony07

Tony07

• PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 07:40 PM

That is the internet package I have. I havent had any problems with it here in Özdere xxx

What speed do you get? we will be moving to Guzelcamli :yummy[1]:

#8 sunny

sunny

Cesme Expert

• Çeşme
  • 11866 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:02 PM

I don't know where Guzelcami is but here in Cesme I'm getting .87 Mbps download and .38 upload on Firefox and on IE .51 Mbps download and .14 upload!!!

#9 Tony07

Tony07

• PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:52 AM

I don't know where Guzelcami is but here in Cesme I'm getting .87 Mbps download and .38 upload on Firefox and on IE .51 Mbps download and .14 upload!!!

Guzelcamli is about 18k from Kusadassi, that's not a very fast connection :eek[1]: is that the fastest you can get.

#10 sunny

sunny

Cesme Expert

• Çeşme
  • 11866 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:22 AM

No. it's not very fast and at times very frustrating. Apparently Turk Telecom are in the process of putting in fiberoptic connections then, hopefully, things will improve here. Perhaps cleo, who lives in Kus, will be able to help you with speeds in that area?

#11 Tony07

Tony07

• PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:53 AM

No. it's not very fast and at times very frustrating. Apparently Turk Telecom are in the process of putting in fiberoptic connections then, hopefully, things will improve here. Perhaps cleo, who lives in Kus, will be able to help you with speeds in that area?

Thanks for your reply,it has a lot to do with how far you are from the exchange, lets hope you are right with the fibre optics. :D

#12 samanthaozkara

samanthaozkara

Supreme Member

• Çeşme
  • 1744 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:14 PM

Tony 07, I am afraid I have no idea about the speed so will ask the husband later on and will inform you. My internet is very fast though. I just about know how to turn the computer on haha xxx

Are You Looking To Buy or Rent In Çeşme Or Even Sell Your Home? Are You Also Looking To Insure Your Home Or Vehicle In Turkey? Well Stork Homes Estate Now Has An Insurance Department ... Contact Myself For More Information Or Visit Our Website
www.satilikcesme.com

#13 Tony07

Tony07

• PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:04 PM

Tony 07, I am afraid I have no idea about the speed so will ask the husband later on and will inform you. My internet is very fast though. I just about know how to turn the computer on haha xxx

Thanks for that, it will just give me an ideas of what to get. :coolthumb[1]:

#14 Tony07

Tony07

• PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:12 PM

Me again, so there are just 2 providers, which one is the most popular ? does it cost anything to be connected ? I have most probably ask these questions a thousand times but I appreciate the feedback.