Tuzla Forum

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 stevebrent

stevebrent

• Bodrum
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:22 PM

I am suprised there isnt a forum set up in the Bodrum forum to cover Items from around Tuzla lake??

#2 sunny

sunny

Cesme Expert

• Çeşme
  • 11866 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:09 PM

Well we usually set up sections and subsections in response to the number of posts in a forum. :)
ALWAYS FORGIVE YOUR ENEMIES; NOTHING ANNOYS THEM MORE! ~~~Oscar Wilde~~~

ALL OF US COULD TAKE A LESSON FROM THE WEATHER. IT PAYS NO ATTENTION TO CRITICISM.

#3 Kamal

Kamal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 11:37 AM

It appears to me that there are not many people from Europe settled around Bodrum and Tuzla lake. There are many new developments going on but like steve I have not come across many people on TC foum sharing their experiances. I have just come back from Turkey myself after spending 4 weeks near Tuzla lake. I have spotted lots of flamingos in the Tuzla lake on my daily walks but found Turkey to be little bit cold in February/March. I am thinking of going back again sometimes in May,hopefully it should be little bit warmer. I have already written about the villa that I have acquired in "The village* where there are 23 units mostly owned by forginers.I am quite happy about the place but they are little bit slow in their finishing off the work. It would be nice to come across few more like minded people to have a sense of community - perhaps I should pay more attention to learning Turkish.

#4 sunny

sunny

Cesme Expert

• Çeşme
  • 11866 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:24 PM

February and March have been really cold this year and I think you're right when you say that it should be warmer in May. If it's not I'm going to have to find a warmer country to live in. :DFinishing off things doesn't seem to be a strong point of Turkish workmen, it the same everywhere you go. :(Learning Turkish would certainly help. Turks are usually very pleased when someone takes the trouble to learn their language. :)

ALL OF US COULD TAKE A LESSON FROM THE WEATHER. IT PAYS NO ATTENTION TO CRITICISM.

#5 Cukurbagli

Cukurbagli

I'm on the sunny side of the street.

• Kaş
  • 4063 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:03 PM

Turks are usually very pleased when someone takes the trouble to learn their language. :)

Unless you're telling the Usta how to finish the job right.

If at first you don't succeed, that's about average around here.

Çukurbağlı's blog. Warning - takes you off the forum and into the www.wilderness

#6 sunny

sunny

Cesme Expert

• Çeşme
  • 11866 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:42 PM

:hysterical[1]: